POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes : Re: Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes Server Time
19 May 2024 18:53:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 29 Dec 2004 12:27:56
Message: <41d2e91c$1@news.povray.org>
Your plugin is very useful!
I have only two problems:
- Due to difference to coordinate systems between POV-Ray and Moray I had to
exchange Y and Z values of the corners in the advanced settings dialog (I
have calculated the coordinates with the code in your very complete pdf
help).
- I haven't discovered why, but Moray crashes periodically after the
installation of your plugin. Perhaps there is a conflict with something. Is
possible to work saving often... an esample in moray binaries.

Thank you and good year,
;-)
Paolo